Livraison gratuite pour les commandes de plus de 75$ - Free shipping on orders over $75 across Canada
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Our winter boots are the perfect antidote to our tough Canadian winters. Their rubber sole makes them waterproof. The nylon is water-resistant and wicks moisture out of the boot. The four-ply boot liner is removable for quick drying. The featherweight boots allows for easy movement in the snow.
Features and advantages:
- Model with tongue that folds onto itself, even when boot is closed; this keeps the boot dry and makes it easier to slide foot in.
- Sturdy nylon boot legs lined with polyester and a fabric that lets air through and wicks away moisture.
- Velcro fastener for perfect adjustment.
- Removable lightweight 4-ply quick-drying boot liner. Durable and provides excellent insulation and moisture control.
- Comfortable even in extreme cold.
- Removable insole. Made from recycled felt that provides superior insulation.
- Synthetic rubber sole for a waterproof and lightweight boot.
- Our boots use the same nylons as Perlimpinpin Inc., who design and produce snowsuits that are renowned for their resistance.
- Large opening for easy foot insertion.
- Replacement felt linings available.
Boot composition from the inside out:
- Brushed nylon provides warmth and comfort and wicks away moisture.
- Thermolite insulation ensures insulation 30% better than same weight of comparable wadding. This insulator remains effective even in wet weather.
- Insulating foam allows air circulation while providing lightness and comfort. Your child will be walking on clouds.
- A final layer of brushed nylon wicks away moisture.
- Felt sole absorbs excess humidity from normal foot perspiration.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review HICHAUD TEX CREPUSCULE TRIANGLE